Monday, March 30, 2009

Lonely

I have been pretty lonely today. Not because my wife is out of town or busy working, but because she has been sleeping all day long.

Randi took a sedation pill at 12:30 and she was at the dentist's office 'til 4:30. Then she came home and slept until 8:30, I got her some food, and she went back to sleep again.

It wasn't completely unproductive. I cleaned the kitchen, finished my homework, and watched half of The West Wing Season 6.

Rant: I also demoted Season 6 in my mind because the writers tried to make every episode overly dramatic. Don't get me wrong- I like Drama, but every episode can't be the quality of Two Cathedrals.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure that I get how people forget to talk when they get stranded on a desert island because they have no one to talk to.

I also get how Randi feels when I sleep until noon or later on Saturday and Sunday. It isn't fun sitting all alone.

"Sad to be aw awone in de worwd?"

3 comments:

  1. NO episode can match the magnifique of Two Cathedrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I'll try to be awake tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog. love it. You rock. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete