Monday, February 2, 2009

3 AM

Who starts a blog at 3 am? Me, I guess.

I haven't blogged in a long time. I deleted my YDems blog that was somewhat successful in the Utah political scene. I pissed off some people, impressed some others, and got bored. Utah politics isn't that fun unless you're a Republican.

I really like blogging though. I like getting my thoughts out there, even if there's no one to read them.

I should be going to sleep and instead I am sitting here blogging and watching the West Wing. I have tons of homework because I am taking 18 credits this semester. Surprisingly, this helps me wind down and collect my thoughts. This semester is really stressful; I'm glad that I have an amazing wife who let me quit my job.

I am currently applying for internships in Washington D.C. in addition to all of my school work. I really hope that I get one or I may jump off a cliff or something.

This isn't much of a first post, but I will be able to write more tomorrow since it is my last day at my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment